From time to time, WA Fresh Delivered is on the lookout for motivated individuals to join our growing team, that's committed to bringing West Australian families and businesses the freshest produce.
Look below for our list of current opportunities, and details on how to apply.
Warehouse & Produce Manager (Full time)
Applications close: 5:00pm, 30 JUL 2019 (unless filled sooner)
Our expanding company is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable person with management/supervisory experience, to take on the challenge of leading our warehouse, warehouse operations and people.
The successful applicant will be a hands on person, responsible for managing and driving our warehouse activities, including:
- Overseeing and directly participating in daily activities and responsibilities, including goods preparation, cleaning, and order pick/pack/dispatch;
- ordering and receiving inventory;
- overseeing quality control of goods;
- supplier liaison;
- streamlining and maintaining warehouse procedures;
- coaching and development of our people; and
- data entry and operation of our line of business tools, and assist with day to day warehouse and shipping operations.
Only successful applicants will be responded to. Applications from agencies, contractors and labour hire companies will not be accepted.